Friday, July 31, 2009

New student !

photo by sseme

Salam. hahah. well last monday (27th July 2009) our school has/have a new student. Actually he is an EXCHANGE STUDENT from Jerman. His name is JONAS. hahah. I knew his name from my teachers. He is 16 years old. He accommodated(ditempatkan) in 4 Science 1. He is really-really clever(i think.) because my teacher told me that only for those student who is clever in all thing(academic+other(s)) will be selected for the exchange student programme.

Then i ask my teacher, why our school didn't send anyone? Then my teacher told me that no one are eligible to go for the exchange student. Huh? why they didn't send Koo Chee Hung who is the most clever student in form5. He got straight A1's in every single test or exams. Maybe he already form5. too late. hahah.

By the way, back to our main story. My friends told me that JONAS can't speak english well. heh? i didn't believe them la. how come he can't speak english well. I believe that his english is good enough. ;]

Besides that, i am sympathy with JONAS. why? because where ever he go, whatever he do, people will always looking at him like he is a strangers. Yeayea maybe because he is blonde. Plus, people always asking him lots of questions. Even while he is eating, there will be a bunch of student crowded round.

On the other hand, i never talk or have a conference with him. I'm just looking and smiling at him while my friends asking him some Q. Well, most of the science student didn't really disturb or care about JONAS. Just take it as regular feature. I know this is the first time blonde student come to our school. But we didn't react like others, keep jumping in front of him, keep covering their physical looking(face,cloth,hair,etc), just want to be around him. Hello! we got our own life. Besides, SPM is around the corner.

Last but not least, i would like to attach JONAS picture for your show. Unfortunetly, i didn't have any of his picture. hahah. sorry yaa. ;] END.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails