Wednesday, July 13, 2011

H*** yeah !

Just now, i read about things that happen, i mean, politically. Bersih, government, every thing around. At one moment, my tears fell down. Now i know what is happening around me. But not all, just few stories.. The article aren't on either sides. Which, i kind of like this kind of article. All this time, i ignored those such things. I mean, i don't care about politics. Because i do not understand politic. I don't know who to believe. And if i can, i don't want to go for selection whatsoever.

Enough of me knowing what happens around. I'm curios, how my friends could know such knowledge about the world, about what happen around.. I admire them.. I'm lack of those kind of knowledge, i need to gain them. ;]


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails