Friday, October 21, 2011

What's new? #1

As Salam. Heyyyyyy! Tak tahu nak update apa pun sebenarnya dekat blogspot ni. Minat nak share dengan people dah kurang. Huuu... Ah just want to tell you guys, I am back working as a promoter dekat tempat biasa. haha. Untuk Men's Apparel Fair je, 14days. InsyaAllah. Dah start harini. Kali ni I bring along one of my bestfriend. Kenal few kawan baru harini. Alhamdulillah.

Today, October 21st is my 2nd brother's birthday. Hence, I would like to wish him HAPPY BIRTDAY BROTHER! (i dont have any idea what to say. I just hope our sibling relation will become closer as we grow up. thank you for being part of my life. thank you for being my brother.)

Okay that is all i think. Sorry peeps! ;]

p/s: Currently I am having some cough & flu. Huuu GET WELL SOON!

1 comment:

Marliyana Mk said...

hahhhh...? sambung kerja?

wahhhh..masyuk..bila nak belanjaaaa kawan ?

hehhehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails