Monday, July 9, 2012

I freeze! Thank you Allah

Assalamualaikum.

A very good day to all. Hey peeps! I sat for my speaking test this morning. I am in the 1st group. Alhamdulillah. Even though I did spoiled my individual part, I am still satisfied with the group discussion. I would like to thank to Allah, for placing me at the SMK Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (Integrasi), Kajang. The place are very calming. The examiners are kind. They did smiled back at me when I am going to leave the room.

I find that, MUET speaking test isn't that SCARYYY as I thought it would be. Though, it depends on the environment itself. Alhamdulillah, non of my group-mates dominate the group discussion. Each of us speak equally.

The rest of the test; reading, writing & listening, will be held on 28th July. LETS PULUN!! Haha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails