Thursday, November 22, 2012

Senior Year,

Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah. Berjaya juga sampai ke tahap ni. Dapat juga lihat nombor '6' tertera di screen! My final semester, InsyaAllah. Kalau ada rezeki, dapat la join senior-senior nanti..

For the past two days, tuesday & wednesday, I went to UM, Pesta Tanglung. Helping my Aunt & Uncle berniaga. Every peniaga there were Chinese.. We were the only Malay stall there. Oh and ada satu Mamak stall..

And yesterday (few hours ago), while I was calling for customers (we're selling sausage & water melon juice), there were 3 sisters came near our stall.. One of them looked very familiar to me. She wanted to buy the Juice. While my cousin preparing the juice for her,

I : Degree ke?
Her : Ha'ah (feeling anxious)

I : Baru masuk ke?
Her : Ha'ah

I : (my adrenaline started to pumped), Dulu diploma yaa?
Her : Ha'ah....... (she's wondering..)
I : Diploma Sains yaa?? UiTM Negeri Sembilan?
Her : Ehhhhhh ha'ah lah!!!! Dah agak dah! Patut la rasa macam kenal je tadi (excited tone)

I : Best friend Kak Syafiqah Jasmin kannn? Hahaha tu la kita pun takut-takut salah orang tadi (super excitedd)
Her : Buat apa sini?
I : Tolong pakcik/makcik berniaga
I : Akak ambil course apa dekat sini?
Her : Sama macam Syafiqah, Medical Imaging (a.k.a. Radiography)

I got tremendously excited that moment! I met my senior!! Ya Allah, I am very proud of her! Sebab berjaya melayakkan diri masuk Universiti Malaya (UM). That's mean, Diploma student from UiTM also can!! Malaysia Boleh! ;]

p/s: My application to become one of the Pembantu Mahasiswa has been approved. But I tarik diri for some reasons... Sorry  Juniors! See you on 3rd December

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails