Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dead Meat.


As Salam. I am the dead meat. Harrrrr!! Two papers done. 4 left. The upcoming papers are Physcis & Calculus II. Ohhh if there's a gap between those two, okay la. It isn't. Physics on sunday while calculus on monday. OHHH OHHH OHHHH

I only have two days to really-really kick my ass off! If not i will fall from the tallest bridge like suicide. hum. I went to see my carry marks for both of the subjects this evening. Well, it is quite dissapointing. Ohh Faris Fikri! Come on. Put the carry marks away, just focus on your final paper.

I managed to get 25/40 for my math & 29/40 for my physics. Ohh i am still grateful. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah. At least i didn't get zero. huhu. Would like to wish the best of luck to all UiTM diploma's students for our final examination for this semester. May all of us get flying colours! Aminn ;]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails