Thursday, December 15, 2011

MD Award!!


Assalamualaikum & A very good evening to all,

MD stand for Managing Director. Thus, MD Award is Managing Director Award. Who's won it? Me? No no no. Haha. Last week, on 5th December 2011, it was my lovely sister's GRADUATION DAY at PICC, Putrajaya. Would like to congrats her for receiving the MD Award. YEY!! I am proud of you kakak!


I can't make it to her Grad's Day due to it's MONDAY. I have class on monday peeps! haha. Ahh I just realized & remebered about it yesterday as I signed-in to my facebook account & read all those notifications. huu..

My sister was one of FIVE students who receiving an award from KPJ:

1st : Kak Dila (Tun Siti Hasmah Award)
2nd : Abang Ivan (J.Corp President & Chief Award)
3rd : Kakak Nadia (Managing Director Award)
4th : Kak Aiza (KPJ INTERNATIONAL College Chairman Award)
5th : Kak Ayie (KPJ INTERNATIONAL College Group CEO Award)

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THEM & ALL WHO GRADUATED THAT DAY! ;]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails