Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Miserable life I've made

Assalamualaikum. Hi there! Lately, after all the presentations/projects i went through... I became this person yang sangat obsessed dengan finalizing things. Macam ada powerpoint slides, I want to be the last person finalizing it. I feel satisfied after doing so. I feel like I will do better than them. I mean, the slides will look much more convenient. That just from my point of view.

Rasa macam, kalau orang lain buat tu, rasa macam something is not right somewhere.. Astaghfirullahilazim

Anyway, I've postponed my Organic Test yang supposed to be taken by me this afternoon. And Madam Organic allowed me to do so, BUT i need to take the Test within 9-11 a.m. tomorrow.

I know postponing things won't shushh the problem away... Instead it will just bring you more things to think about. And yeah, it loaded my head right now. I have test on the morning, and I have presentation on the afternoon. And tonight, I really-really-really need to study. Oh please farisfikri...

Oh and Alhamdulillah, dah submit the Mini Thesis.. Ermm i'm not the one yang finalized it.. I detected some mistakes done by her.. It just, I can't say it out loud because I was late.. You know when you agreed to do things together and it start at 10 a.m. but you came at 2 p.m... You just don't have the right to speak up.. Tambah pula dengan tengok muka dorang tengah stress betulkan margin yang lari-lari... Hahhh..

Whatever it is, dah hantar dah pun, Alhamdulillah. It's time untuk tawakal!! ;]

For tomorrow, I really hope I do study for my Test tonight and study our business plan so that I won't miss a thing & can react whenever they need me. Oh panels, please be kind, lovely and good! huhu


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails