Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I have milk & chocolate

Assalamualaikum. Okay right now, as you can read what the above stated. Haha. Should be using those two untuk study for next paper, Modern Physics, this thursday.

Alhamdulillah paper tadi went okay.. I didn't expect anything, i mean what will the grades be.. I don't want to think about it. What I know is, I have done what I needed to.. Mungkin ada sikit je tak berapa nak selak. Now it is time to TAWAKAL. Let He do the rest.. ;]

Humm seeing others (the analogue-ers) producing enormous beautiful amazing photos makes me SO JELLY (wan nur adilah yang create this word, i mean, word baik untuk replace 'jealous' harhar. It is not good to be jealous you know). So yeah, I do jelly/envy with them.. It has been quite awhile I didn't go to kedai gambar and develop some the films..

Nak develop, tapi waktu tu tak ada duit. And bila ada duit, tak ada time untuk ke kedai gambar. I really hope semester break ni I berjaya develop those films.. Nak sangat tengok apa hasil dia... Aaaaa rindu tengok gambar hasil sendiri yang best-best. Ghaaa craving hahaha


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails