Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am freaking out because I am not freaking out

Understand my words? This is regarding my Diploma-Semester 4 result. It will be release/announce on this friday, 27th April 2012.

I have lived up to 20 years. Therefore I know why I didn't freak out and act calm. Maybe my instinct are wrong, but so far, it is always correct!

Anyway, whenever I act calm, like there is nothing happen, where else, my result will be coming out in few days, that is mean, my result won't be as great as I hope it will be. It will be moderate........ by moderate I mean moderate... not so impressive. Whatever it is, do say ALHAMDULILLAH okay faris fikri!

And whenever my heart beats fast, I act terribly nervous and FREAKING OUT, good news will arrive.. News that I have been waiting for!! KUN FAYA KUN

Thus, I am freaking out now because I didn't feel the feeling that I should feel, feeling that I want me to feel, so that I will get what I hope for.. But people do says, "expect the unexpected". Starting from now till this friday, I will squeeze my brain till I found the answer. The answer that will be the words that I will be using to tell my parents about my result.

I hate telling them the unimpressive result.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails