Friday, December 31, 2010

Developed!

Salam. Hey guys! We meet again. Just want to inform you guys that i already uploaded my lomography photos in my facebook account. Do check it out, you will find there's some photos that have my finger included. Forgive me for that, i didn't realized it till i developed it. hehe. Anyway, you can check it out here, makesure you log in first, and be my friend, because i've change the album privacy from everyone to friends only. huhu.

Sorry guys, but don't worry. Will upload it in my lomography.com account & my flickr account soon.

My 1st Trial (Kodak Gold 200)

My 2nd & 3rd Trial (Agfa CT Precisa & Kodak Ultramax)


2 comments:

Sharif John said...

Nice

saye kerink said...

thank you Shariff!! eh kejap, dah tengok semua ke? hehe. ;]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails